Tuesday, August 16, 2011

in loving memory...

august 10th 2011
we both knew this day was coming but neither of us wanted it to. it was the day we finally broke down and put little miss cyber down. it could be one of the hardest days of our lives.

tony had adopted cyber about 16 years ago when she was just a little puppy, about one years old.
 tony says that she was a very active, very loyal puppy
 i only knew cyber (or cybee as i called her) for 3 years but she was the sweetest dog who had an obsession with food! we could go on and on with all of the memories we have with our cyber but i will spare you... i will just make a shutterfly book and if you would like to read it you can! haha
our last family pictures
 we miss you cyber but we know you are running the streets of heaven, free of pain, looking for any scraps of food someone might have dropped. we love you cyber! 

3 comments:

  1. sad day!! It was good to free her of pain. But now you have 2 new puppies that will be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about Cyber I know it was really hard. Just remember that she is in Rainbow Heaven (maybe playing with my dog Goldie). Ya'll will see her again. I'm glad you now have two puppies to love and spoil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did the right thing. We all know Cyber was in a lot of pain. I'm glad you let me keep her for the week you were in Musquete and Los Vagus. It was nice to have her close for a while. I really did enjoy having her in our family.

    Dad Davis

    ReplyDelete