Wednesday, April 28, 2010

my hair is gone!

so after much contemplation i finally decided to go ahead and chop off my hair... and i'm loving it!

my before picture...
and after!


yep! that is 16 inches of my hair! but don't worry... its not going to waste. i decided to donate my hair to the charity Locks of Love.


the thought of my hair going to help some kid in need helped motivate me to actually go through with it... because, trust me, this was not an easy decision to make.
anyways... for your enjoyment some more pictures of my new hair!

the pouty sexy look...

thanks again kolby for help making my hair fabulous!
so... what do you think?? did i make the right choice in cutting it off??

6 comments:

  1. I love it. you look good no matter what.
    the short hair just shows off your cute face more.
    Aunt Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable. I love the new cut--so sassy and fun! And even better that you are donating to locks of love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could never do that! But it looks good and you look older too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you guys!! i'm really glad i did it now... its just taking the first step and actually cutting the pony tail off... after that there was no turning back! haha

    and thanks brit... glad to hear i'm starting to actually look my age now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Although I love my long hair, I think I will cut it after I get married... one day.. haha. How is married life?

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks kendra! i am loving it still! haha but trust me... it was not an easy decision. i thought i would miss my long hair but it was nice for a change.

    married life is great! i am loving every minute of it! :) so how are things going for you?

    ReplyDelete